Are you overlooking your greatest asset? Find out with the GrowFL Tampa Bay Regional Chapter and chapter sponsor, Newland Associates.
Ann Beecham is a Senior HR Consultant at Newland Associates. Ann has over 15 years in the human resources field. Ann is also an adjunct instructor for Valencia College’s School of Continuing Education, providing customized professional development to executive and emerging leaders in Central Florida’s businesses and public safety agencies. At Newland Associates, Ann provides a broad range of HR Advisory services to businesses, including:
• Disaster Preparedness, Contingency, and Business Continuity plans
• Updating policies and procedures
• Workplace investigations
• Total rewards and compensation studies
• Talent/performance management
• Professional development & training
• Succession planning
• Organizational change and design
• Strategies and plans for diversity and inclusion
• Teambuilding & leadership coaching
Ann served as the Director of HR for the Early Learning Coalition of Brevard and the Chief Administrative/Talent Officer for CareerSource Central Florida; in both roles she built human resources systems from the ground up, establishing the organization culture by integrating employment law and compliance with talent strategies and company values. She has an MBA with a concentration in Human Capital Development and has completed the coursework for her PhD in Organizational Psychology. Ann is driven by helping companies define and achieve their Human Capital goals, with the ultimate objective of seeing businesses and their people grow.