Business Continuity & Growth – Despite Hurricanes, COVID‐19, or Other Issues
In these unusual times, now – more than ever – is the time to fortify and find creative ways to grow your business. Statistics show companies that plan ahead have much higher success
rates for continuing to generate revenue and expand, despite unforeseen crises.
- Potential business disruptors, and how to prepare and protect your business
- Hurricane season and COVID‐19: Solutions for moving forward, continuing to operate
- Mitigating risks and creating a business continuity plan
- Growing your business through strategic marketing, new markets, and a CEO network
- Free tools and resources.
Logal York, Director of Operations
FloodZone Disaster Recovery Solutions
Stuart Rogel, President & CEO
Amy Lee, Managing Director – Business Continuity
Tammie Sweet, Director